Our Baptist Association iPhone/iPad app is unlike any other in the App Store. In essence this app gives each of the churches in your association the functionality of their very own church app. Inside the “Church Directory,” church members can chose their church and then they never have to see the other churches again. From this point on they have instant access to their own church menu featuring:
- Touch-of-the button calling
- Touch-of-the button emailing
- Location Map – A map to to the church location
- Website – A link to their website (if they have one)
Churches can also choose to upgrade their corner with a variety of other features such as a custom header, a link to Facebook and Twitter, a pre-written text for inviting others, a feed to their blog, online sermons, their church bulletin, online giving, discipleship resources, favorite websites and apps they want to recommend, and much more.
The Android version features an easy-access directory (although it doesn’t yet allow you to choose only your own church) as well as all the other features and options.
The app also features:
- Associational information – Not only does this app show the value of the association but it is also a great communication tool. Show your vision, purpose, hours, calendar, resources, and more. Some associations have linked to Pregnancy Centers and campgrounds, etc.
- Share Jesus – The app features an easy way to share the Gospel and audio evangelism training in both English and Spanish. These resources are currently being used by four state convention and have been used by NAMB as well.
- Kids Corner – This is an area just for kids that has monthly jokes, riddles, stories and discipleship videos for the purpose of helping kids know and follow Christ.
- For Youth – The youth area provides resources for making wise choices, topical Bible verses and more.
- For Parents – This menu includes a parenting blog by the National Center for Biblical Parenting, a link to over 100 family devotions, and other parenting and family resources as well.
iPhone/iPad (Click to view)
Android (Click to view)
Apps are available for both iPhone/iPad and Android. Please contact us for a price quote if you only want one platform.
Your Association Can Its Own App Too
All we need from you to begin is your approval and to know anything specific you want in the app. Then we’ll send you screen shots for approval as we move forward. You can use the form below to let us know that you’re interested.
A $250 set-up fee and $1 per month per church in your association (minimum $60/month). If money is an issue, please let us know. We are committed to affordably putting valuable tools like this in the hands of our churches.
I Have Questions…
By all means, please ask us. You can reach us at email@example.com.
I’m Ready! What’s Next?
Simply fill out the form below. It only takes a few minutes. Then we will contact you to talk about your app.